- Founded in 1913 by Julius and Hanna Didrikson, who started manufacturing oil garments in Grundsund for the fishermen at the western coastline of Sweden
- Market leading Scandinavian brand in functional and waterproof fashion and sportswear garments
- Designs and distributes products well known for its functionality, attractive design and value for money
- Products include rain sets, jackets, pants, kids coveralls and accessories such as gloves, hats etc.
- Present in 19 countries, where Sweden and Norway are the largest markets
- 45 employees with head office in Borås, Sweden
Read more at: www.didriksons.com