- Pronova is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of omega-3 derived pharmaceutical products.
- Pronova’s first commercialized product Omacor® is approved in the United States and in Europe for the treatment of elevated levels of triglycerides in humans, a condition known as hypertriglyceridemia (HTG). It is also approved in Europe for secondary prevention of post-myocardial infarction (Post-MI), the period following the initial survival of a heart attack.
- Pronova has an extensive pipeline for new indications, new fixed-dose combination products, new formulation and new product candidates.
- Pronova’s active pharmaceutical ingredient, or API, is manufactured through a unique process, including patented process steps, that produces a high concentration of 90% omega-3 ethyl esters.
- Pronova is headquartered at Lysaker, Norway and has its production facilities in Sandefjord, Norway and in Kalundborg, Denmark. Omacor® is being marketed and sold through our active partner network in all the major countries around the world including the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France and Spain.
Read more at: www.pronova.com